Some stuff for fun lol Some stuff for fun lol

Soothing

I actually enjoyed this very much. This was actually very relaxing, despite your slow ass intro. This doesn't deserve to be unacknowledged. This could be a song for a game for fucking sake. 5/5 10/10~

[Fiji]Beyond Compulsion Remix [Fiji]Beyond Compulsion Remix

Professional?

This was just insanely perfect. You have gone a far way Fiji, I remember when you were mediocre, and now this? You're proof many of ''trance'' ''underlings'' can rise to the top just as fast. This is incredible, I really have no words. 5/5 10/10 Perfect.

MrFijiWiji responds:

i have gone a far way :), thank you for noticing

Blood Throne Battle V Blood Throne Battle V

I love music that replicates the paintbrush.

When music, isn't music. It's a world we step in by sound, a world even the blind can see. This was beautifully, epic. I saw no problems, and this definately deserves it's flow of 5.00's. Keep making music. I look forward to more orchestra like this. I actually sleep to the music of Halo 2's soundtrack. Lol. 5/5 10/10

MarkySpark responds:

Thankyou very much.

KKS - Owl Forest [cover] KKS - Owl Forest [cover]

*Tears*

Already another brilliant cover? The violin is a bit muffled, if you fix that, this song will be perfect. This is beautiful. How do you do this? I don't how you do it, or even think of it by ear, or if you are even human. Here is my respect. 5/5 10/10. Definately one of my favorite artists on this site. ^^; 5/5 10/10 you honorably earned it. Sincere respect.

KKSlider60 responds:

I'm glad you love it bro ^^
More covers coming soon,
KKS

KKS - Rainbow Butterfly Woods KKS - Rainbow Butterfly Woods

Truely beautiful.

Whoever voted 0 is highly jealous, arrogant, and blantantly a selfish fool.

You are a great musician, and I believe you do this all by ear? You didn't even take that long to make this the way it is now. I don't know how you do it, but you are one of the rather more realistic musicians on this site I have respect for. Keep making music, I have my ears open for your music anyday. 5/5 10/10.

KKSlider60 responds:

These words are the ones that'll fuel my musical engine from now on.
Thank you for supporting me, this means a lot for me :D
I'll continue to respect and support your works as well,
KKS

[rock samurai] [rock samurai]

Turn down the guitar.

5/5 10/10 I really wish you didn't have that guitar's volume. That is sheer pain to my ears.

Snow Day Snow Day

Tribal Tundra

I see a snow covered jungle, light snow falling. Sparkling droplets from the harmless grey clouds. A very mystique sky above me. I can see as if the world is at still. Rivers nearby playing a melody, as if the entire world was playing a song silently. 5/5 10/10.

HexMonkey responds:

Aww, poetry makes everything better. Thanks a lot for the awesome review! :)